Axiom Foreign Growth Portfolio [Class F]
The Portfolio will seek to:
- Create a diversified portfolio of investments across several asset classes
- Emphasize foreign investment exposure (which excludes Canada)
- Invest primarily in mutual funds
- Achieve long-term capital growth by investing primarily in U.S. and international equity mutual funds that provide exposure to a number of industrialized countries outside of Canada including countries in Europe, the Far East and Asia and emerging market countries, with some global exposure to fixed income securities for diversification. The overall fund objective can be considered aggressive.
We will not change the fundamental investment objectives of the Portfolio without the consent of unitholders by a majority of votes cast at a meeting of unitholders.
- $500 in both registered and non-registered accounts.
- $100 for additional investments.
|ATL Codes||Front-End Load ||Back-End Load ||Low Load |
|Inception Date||Mar 15, 2005|
|3 mo||6 mo||YTD||1 yr||3 yrs||5 yrs||10 yrs||Since Inception|
Since Inception date : Mar 15, 2005
†Annualized MERs for the period ending August 31 2017 (as disclosed in each fund or portfolio's interim management report of fund performance). Renaissance Investments may have waived fees or absorbed expenses otherwise payable by a portfolio. At the discretion of Renaissance Investments, this practice may continue indefinitely and can be terminated at any time.
Management fees for Class F units are outlined in the Simplified Prospectus of the Portfolios. There are currently no management fees payable by the Class O units of the Underlying Pools in respect of the investment by the Portfolio in such Class O units. No management fees are payable by the Portfolio that would duplicate a fee payable by the Underlying Pool(s) for the same service.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the Axiom Portfolios simplified prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns for the Class F units, as at April 30, 2020 , including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions, but do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.